Saturday, November 25, 2006

HI guys. Just peeking my head in to let you know I'm still alive. Next week I'll show you the amazing HANDMADE circs I received yesterday from an EXTREMELY kind reader. I was only expecting ONE set of needles, but she was kind enough to include 6 SETS...along with some additional goodies.

Talk about a Random Act of Kindness. I. AM. NOT. WORTHY.

I was using the Irish Hiking Hat pattern last night and realized that there may be some things in it that may not be clear. Originally, I typed it without elaborating on some things because I made the assumption that you would be able to figure out what I meant.

When I first posted the pattern, I included a blurb saying that these were abbreviated instructions from notes jotted down in my notebook. But that was a long time ago and the newbies haven't seen that disclaimer. Besides, I couldn't live with having the pattern "out there" without adding more detailed instructions. So, I've removed the link to the pattern until I've had the chance to revise it. If you have questions about it, you know you can e-mail me.

I am totally sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

0 comments: