Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Knitting IS Normal

So I've seen this questionnaire on many of the knitting bloggers' sites where they ask you to make a list of 6 weird things about yourself. Rather than list the things that I thought were weird about myself, I decided to ask a couple of my closest friends what their top 6 weird things about Nik would be.

Of course they couldn't think of anything. They think I'm the epitome of normalcy to be revered all the days of my life. Well, at least that's what I think they should be thinking.

The fact that they couldn't think of anything means that I've been quite successful in my quest to be a "closet-weird-thing-doer". I keep my "weird-thing-doing" on the down low. Way. down. low. So you're getting nothing out of me.

Oh. One person actually thought of one thing.

She said that it's weird that I knit.

Thanks.

I will be gone away for a couple of weeks folks, so you won't hear much from me until I return. Be good to each other, OK?

0 comments: