Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Charlie

I'm done.

Another submission is finished and I'm free to do a little "me" knitting. Actually, the previous submissions were kinda "me" knitting because they were all designed based on the things that I like to wear, and they were knit in my size. I guess what I mean is that my knitting time is MINE now, since I don't have to meet any deadlines to get projects done. I can now work on Charlie.



This is going to be a tank top. I named it "Charlie" because the diamonds reminded me of the bottom of Charlie Brown's shirt.



I originally thought that there were diamonds on his shirt, but when I looked it up, I saw that there was a zig-zag instead. But I'm still calling it "Charlie" because, well, I like the name. And because, even though it's not a zig-zag, it still reminds me of his shirt.

For those of you who are interested, here's an update on my wall repair:



Pretty snazzy compared to what it looked like before. I was really impressed with how quickly the wall was repaired. It was smashed in on a Sunday, and fixed by the following Saturday. The repair is absolutely seamless. You can't even tell that there was an accident there.

0 comments: