When one sees sparks shooting from one's blow dryer, one should go buy herself a new one.
That was scary. Especially since my hair could have totally caught fire.
At first I thought that the flicker of light I saw banking off of the comb was from the ceiling light. It wasn't until I looked in the nozzle that I saw the sparks.
Visions of Michael Jackson (circa that year his gheri curl was set ablaze when filming that Pepsi commercial) flashed in my head. Although I wasn't using the "Gheri Curl Juice" that fueled the fire on his head, I was definitely using flammables.
Oh, and I've figured out what I'm going to do with the neck of Charlie. You'll see it when it's done. The front is finished, and now I have to finish the back.