Monday, September 17, 2007

Booger Snookums


All Pics Enlarge


I just had the urge to take a picture of myself while leaving the house to go to JoAnn's yesterday. Me in all my "superstar-ness". I didn't spend any money. I was actually returning something. Imagine THAT.

Snookums and I were snuggling on the couch last night when I realized that I don't have a picture of us together. So I just decided to start snapping pictures. Believe me when I say that this was one hilarious undertaking. Some of them are blurry because we kept giggling and I couldn't keep my hand from shaking. You'll see my head cut off in some because of the randomness (is that a word?) of the snapping.

It started out innocently enough:



We both agreed that we like this one. Just two folks smiling for the camera, right?

But things got silly when I tried to make it a real photo shoot and started giving him direction. I watch waaaay too much America's Next Top Model.

I told him to give me "Sexy":


MY "sexy" got cut off. It was good. You missed it.

This is him giving me "Romance":



Some "Romance". Every time I tried to catch a kiss or something romantic on camera we'd both laugh like hell.

I couldn't see what he was doing behind my back so I wouldn't know what the picture was going to look like until I viewed the camera screen. This gave him the opportunity to do some goofy stuff to surprise me. Imagine my surprise when I saw this one:




And here's a little something I like to call "Booger Snookums".

0 comments: