Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I have been tagged by Erin and Royal Empress to complete the "7 Random Things" Me-Me.

1.) There was a little girl (She couldn't have been more than 9 or 10 years old.) on the treadmill next to me last night. She had her machine on the same setting as mine, had walked for 20 minutes (I know because I kept looking at her display.), and hadn't busted a sweat. I walked for 5 minutes and thought I was going to drop dead. I think that's a damn shame.

2.) I met Snookums the day after I had a date with a former crackhead (one day I'll post the story about that internet date again. Many of you remember it.). After that horrible date, I almost canceled my date with Snookums because I was tired of the internet dating scene. A friend convinced me to go through with it, and if it didn't work out, give it a rest. I've been with my Snookums now for almost two years. We met on March 26th, 2006. He is the most wonderful man I've ever dated.

3.) I'm probably the most laid back person I know. I try to be non-judgmental. I rarely raise my voice. But I will yell at you if you hurt a loved one. I'm quite protective of them.

4.) I once witnessed a "dance battle" that a friend of mine participated in. Her opponent did this move where she slid between my friend's legs while she was dancing. The girl thought that she was "on fire" (i.e., doing well in the competition), but as she was sliding, my friend reached down and ripped off her fake ponytail. She then proceeded to dance with it while swinging it in the air. My friend won.

5.) I hate grape jelly because it's lumpy and feels nasty on my tongue. Well, I like the taste, but I hate the lumps. When I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I have to make sure to spread it so that the lumps are removed. I won't eat it if there are lumps.

6.) I have 4 brothers and no sisters. Only one is older than me. I think that I would have been best friends with any sisters I might have had.

7.) I know how to mutate genes. Don't mess with me. *lol*

0 comments: