Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Knitting Spot



Lately I've been on this kick to "pretty up" my knitting room. I've been spending more time knitting there, now that I have the computer. I can play a DVD on it, sit in the comfy chair, put my feet up, and knit away.

I put that table in there to make it feel more "homey". And I added stuff that I though would help to make it a relaxing place to knit. Look, I even bought a plant. Let's see how long it'll take before this one dies. My "crunchy thumb" should put it out of its misery soon. Actually, I think this one might do well. I specifically chose it because the care instructions that came with it labeled it as being easy to care for. We'll see.

Click to Enlarge


And I saw the perfect curtains for the windows that I'm going to buy this weekend.

0 comments: