Saturday, January 26, 2008

You're to Blame

There are many yarn purchases that I cannot take full responsibility for.

Some of YOU are to blame. And Stacey, this one's your fault:



Well, you and Brooklyn Tweed's (Sort of). When I first saw the Scholar Collar on Brooklyn Tweed's blog, I LONGED to make one. It is the simplest, classiest piece of knitting that I'd seen in a long time. I put it in the back of my mind, though, and kept forgetting about it.

That is, until I saw all the collars Stacey made. She reminded me that I wanted to make one. So, I went to Great Yarns today and bought this yarn for it.

When I saw that Stacey got her Knit Picks Options needle set in the mail, I must admit that I was a bit envious. I wanted some new shiny needles to arrive at MY door too.

I'm blaming her for that Knit Picks order I placed last night.

0 comments: