Friday, February 15, 2008

Ebony Elite Knit/Crochet-Along

Today marks the beginning of the Ebony Elite Knit/Crochet-Along (Aside from the website, there's also a group on Ravelry). It runs from Feb. 15 to March 15. The only rule is to choose to knit/crochet ANYTHING that you've always wanted. Won't you join us?

I've chosen to work on Funnel Cake. I pretty much haven't added much more to it than what you see in this picture. I tried getting further last night at Stitch 'N Bitch, only to discover that I'd made a mistake in the cable. I hadn't worked on it in so long that I forgot where I stopped. I thought I'd figured it out, but after knitting about 6-7 rows, I found that I'd screwed it up. I frogged it and FINALLY figured out which row I was SUPPOSED to start on.

I know, I should have been done with it by now, but, well, I'm not. I've been working on projects for so many other folks that I have been neglecting it. But this knit-along will give me the opportunity to really focus and get it done. It's almost spring and I need to get this off my needles so that I can wear it before it gets warmer.

0 comments: