Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Funnel Cake-THE BACK



I actually don't mind that you have to twist the stitches frequently with this cable pattern. A little extra work never hurt anyone. Puts hair on your chest.

Speaking of hair being on one's chest...

Did I ever tell you that I get hair on my chest every winter? Yep, only once a year. Hair like my grizzly bear ancestors. Well, it's not a big bush of "man hair", but little hairs that can easily be pulled from my chest. You can't really see them unless I point them out to you. That's how thin they are. Now there's a little Nik trivia for you. :D

This is the back of Funnel Cake (FC). Arrangements are being made with my mojo to begin the front. It's itching to start something new, but I'm trying to practice a bit of project monogamy so that I can get FC done by the end of the knit-a-long.

0 comments: