Saturday, February 02, 2008

I need a hole in my head***



I got my Options needle set in the mail this morning.

I opened the package and stared at the needles. I felt the beginnings of a bit of buyer's remorse.

"Self,..." I said to myself. "...you needed to buy another set of circs like you needed a hole in your head."

Anyone else have one of these hanging circular holder thingies?




My interchangeable wooden circular set


Believe me, this isn't all of the circular needles I have.

After I knit with the Options, I said to myself, "Self, quite frankly, I don't give a damn."

Like I don't have other knitting things in excess. Sheesh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Right before I published this post, I realized that I made a mistake and typed "hoe" instead of "hole" in the title. I just thought that would have been hilarious if I would have published it.

0 comments: