Saturday, June 14, 2008

I hate Summer. Not the weather so much...just the bugs. Particularly the wood cockroach.

These babies normally live in the woods, but occasionally like to wander their little roachy asses into my apartment. I hate that my apartment is so close to the woods. I only have a problem with them in the summer/fall. They sort of look like the small roaches that typically infest homes.

Only these have been working out: they're big as hell. 1-2 times per week I find myself killing one. And when I find one, I kill it like it was trying to steal my purse. Or my Malabrigo (I will shoot a roach for touching the 'brigo (Right after I get over my fear of guns.)). When you step on them, they pop because the little bug juices are being forced out.

I know that was graphic, but I just needed you to feel my pain...understand my plight. Especially since I have to clean up the smashed bug afterward.

Who's participating in World Wide Knit in Public Day?

0 comments: