Saturday, August 09, 2008

An Acquired Taste

(All pics enlarge)



My dears, you are looking at two pieces of dried animal lung. I forget which animal this came from. Cow? Sheep? Pig?

I know you're wondering why the hell I have this. I'm wondering why the hell I have this.

They're doggie treats. The girl in the new fancy pet store says that all dogs love lungs. Said that they love them so much, in fact, that the owners have started calling this delightful treat "doggie crack".

Heh.

Each scrumptious piece of lung cost a mere twenty-five cents. I bought four pieces because I wanted to see if Smokey would love it as much as they claimed he would. I figured my little experiment was AT LEAST worth a dollar.

I gave it to Smokey when I got home. He sniffed it, licked it, picked it up in his mouth, then dropped that crap on the floor. Then he gave me this look:



Notice the look of indifference. Doesn't he look like he's calling me stupid?

0 comments: