Tuesday, August 05, 2008

So Close, Yet So Far Away



1.5 more inches to go on the back and I run out of yarn. DAMN!

And I can't get to the yarn store until this Saturday. DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

I was SO excited about the possibility of being able to wear "Scrollie" this week. But alas, the yarn gods were not on my side. The more I think about it, the more pissed I become.

Don't worry. I will recover. A little dinner consisting of a fake grilled cheese sandwich will make me feel a little better. It's "fake" because it's not actually grilled. I didn't feel like fooling around with pots, so I toasted the bread in the toaster, added cheese, then popped that baby in the microwave for 20 seconds.

The dinner of champions.

That counts for gourmet cooking 'round these parts.
_______
Who's joined the Ravelympics? I'm on Team Overly Ambitious Yet Plausibly Possible (OAYPP), and I'm participating in the Designer's Discus event. I will be designing a little piece I'm calling, "La NiƱa".

0 comments: