Saturday, September 27, 2008

Progress (?) Report


Great news! I FINALLY got another skein of yarn to finish the back neck of Scrollie. I didn't really like the variegated alternative and decided to wait until the original yarn was ordered. The front and back have been seamed together. However, after trying on what I thought would be the finished top, I've decided that his baby needs some sleeves. Some nice bell sleeves. That means that I have to go buy more yarn, which I hope will be in stock.

My plan for adding sleeves will be to pick up stitches around the armhole, and knit from there.

Oh, and I have to cast on for the first sleeve of the Minimalist Cardigan. Oh wait, I didn't tell you, did I? I'm knitting the Minimalist Cardigan from the Fall 2007 issue of Interweave Knits.



I've already finished the back and both front pieces. I'm hoping to be done with the sweater within the next couple of weeks.

0 comments: