Thursday, November 06, 2008

My So Called Scarf



Finally, it's done.

I started this doohickey earlier this year, but put it down because I kept screwing it up. I would keep forgetting the step in the pattern that makes the cool looking slanted stitches, so I would rip it out each time. By my calculations, I've ripped this thing out about 389.25 times before I finally got it right. Not the pattern's fault, just my own forgetfulness. Once the step was burned into my brain all was "easy breezy" and really quite fun.



This is going to be cute with my new corduroy jacket.

If you would like to make one, the pattern is HERE. I used Malabrigo to make mine.

You know what, I'm also done with the Minimalist Cardigan. I don't have a cute enough picture of me in it, so you'll have to wait for it.

I know the suspense is KILLING you.

Have you started X-mas knitting yet?

0 comments: