Monday, June 15, 2009

B.B.
(All pictures enlarge.)

During my sabbatical (sounds a lot better than "abandonment") from blogging, I've done many things. One of them was traveling to Chicago in May to see my cousin "B.B." (I think she'd kill me if I posted her real name) off to prom, and to attend her graduation. Can you believe that they were both held the same weekend? You know, she actually finished high school months earlier (NERD) and was already attending college to become a nurse. She just returned so that she could attend prom and graduation with the rest of the class. Damn, I'm proud.

I'd visited Chicago in February, and that was when I got to see a picture of the dress she'd chosen for prom. When I saw it, I KNEW that I had to be there to see her off...it was SO beautiful. Here are a few of the pictures that I took. I can't believe how grown up she is. I'd sell my soul to the devil to be able to look THAT good in that dress.

I pray that, if I ever have a daughter, she is as elegant, well mannered, intelligent and kind as B.B. I wish her nothing but happiness.

B.B. and her prom date, Faison (I hope I spelled his name right)


B.B. and big brother, Kenshun


0 comments: