She wanted sunshine. I had to find it.
It wasn't easy, though. Many yarns were rejected because they weren't bright enough. Had no power to bust through "the blues". Others were rejected because they were scratchy acrylic.
But then I saw this:
I'm turning it into a cowl:
I knit a few rounds before I realized that I was going to run out of sunshine before I finished. I didn't want to make it smaller to save yarn because then it would be one of those "choker cowls", and that wasn't what I wanted to design. I only bought one hank of this on clearance at a sale at one of my local yarn stores, Warm 'n Fuzzy, and was scared that I wouldn't be able to get more. I called the store and found out that there was one more left, AND IN THE SAME DYE LOT! Of course, I bought it.
I should be done with this sometime this week. Then, I'll send it to a friend.